Each of us wants to have beautiful and brilliant skin. We use high-quality Ellipse technology (www.ellipse.com) for IPL treatment of acne.
When should you come to seek IPL treatment for acne:
- You want to get rid of the acne on the face, back, and
- Simple cosmetic techniques have not significantly helped you solve the problem
- You are looking for the best solutions for taking care of your skin
- You want a healthy, beautiful and shiny skin! You value your new look!
View photos before and after from here
Come prepared for the procedure!
Procedures are performed
- Clean and moisturize your skin. When you come to the procedure, the skin is clean.
- Use at least 30 SPF and UVA sunblock daily. Helps prevent aging of the skin.
- Your skin should not be tanned. Depending on the type of skin, at least 2-4 weeks should have passed from the last tanning.
- Do not use self-tanning creams before and after the procedure.
- After IPL treatment of acne, the skin may be slightly swollen and reddened. Ask your doctor for advice on skin care.
- After undergoing the procedure abstain from the sauna, swimming pool and sunbathing for 2 weeks.
- Ask your doctor for advice on how to care for your skin after the procedure.
- No IPL treatment for acne is performed during pregnancy and lactation.
by plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr Pille Kirjanen and dermatovenerologist dr Bret Kaldvee.
IPL Acne Treatment, Face - 170€
IPL Acne Treatment, Cheeks - 105€
IPL Acne Treatment, Acne scar treatment - 150-300€
IPL Acne Treatment, Acne treatment with photo-enhancing cream - 220€